OUR NEWEST ADVERTISING COMPLIANCE SERVICE!
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
Advertising Law Webinar: health or life or property/casualty line of business
WHEN CAN YOU HAVE IT?
At a convenient time for your attendees
WHO SHOULD THAT BE?
You, your compliance staff, marketing, advertising designers
WHERE IS IT HELD?
By webinar into your office location(s)
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?
60-90 Minutes – depending on the liveliness of the discussion
- A targeted focus on the advertising laws and regulator attitudes tailored for your specific line of business;
- A foundation for a basis of understanding for staff who are new to advertising compliance;
- An introductory exercise for marketing and those who design and write advertising materials;
- A “tune-up” for existing staff to ensure you are up-to-date; and,
- All with only your company staff participating, so you can ask questions and voice concerns specific to your company.
$100 Each additional location, Each additional 5 attendees, and/or Each additional line of business. (Webinar length may be impacted by adding additional lines of business.)
- You may have one or more new staff that needs a basic understanding of the law NOW!
- The Advertising Seminar only comes around once a year, and this could fill a training gap.
- Only one or two staff can take time out of the office each year for the two-day experience.
- You can only afford to send one or two staff to the two-day seminar each year.
- Your company has concerns specific to the company or line(s) of business that you hesitate to discuss in a public meeting!
- "The webinar actually exceeded my expectations."
- "It was great to hear practical examples that we can use."
- "It...touched on a lot of topics and still allowed us to ask some specific questions we had..."
- "This was a great start to our education on the advertising compliance world."
- "I am new to advertising compliance and found most of the topics very important to the development of my understanding."
- "The handout will be very helpful as we go forward as a reference tool."