The four distinct training topics available are:
- Anti-Fraud (Enhanced version now available with CT Senior Financial Exploitation)
- AML (Anti-Money Laundering)
- OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control)
Each training course includes the following features:
- Designed to meet state and/or federal training requirements*
- Available on-line 24/7 or via Webinar
- Fully customizable
- Recordkeeping of those staff that took and passed the training
- Downloadable Red Flags or Compliance Checklists for easy desk reference
- Click here to learn more about the specific details of each course.
* Note that this training meets only a portion of the full 4.5 hours of Anti-Fraud training required by NJ for new staff. It is designed to meet the full requirement for subsequent years.
Contact Us today for additional information or to arrange for a free demo.
Note, that this online training is expressly intended for employees of insurance companies such as underwriters, call center personnel, claims handlers and other integral personnel. It is not intended for Special Investigative Unit (SIU) members, agents or registered representatives of the insurance company, and does not qualify for continuing education credits.